I found this Official Can-Am Spyder Jacket on Amazon and wanted to share it here. It does have a nice look to it and the few reviews it received were all great. The listing doesn’t mention anything about protective padding but I was able to find on another site that it does have padding protector pouches however the actual padding protectors are sold separately.
- Parka style jacket
- RPM MAX waterproof, windproof and breathable technology
- Teflon HT-treated highly wear-resistant fabric
- Shaped sleeves
- All seams sealed
- Multi-adjustable biceps, forearms and waist
- Chest, shoulder and back ventilation
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Inside pouches for inserting removable back, shoulder and elbow protectors (sold separately)
- 3M† reflective details
- Light removable lining
- May require rain suit in heavy rain conditions
Can-Am Spyder Jacket for Women
For the Ladies I found this official Can-Am Spyder Jacket for women that somewhat matches the men’s. I would assume the same goes for protective padding on this jacket as well. Where it has the slots for the padding however the padding is sold separately.
Can-Am Spyder Jacket Padding
Okay so seems how those Can-Am Spyder Jackets doesn’t appear to come with padding I found this Can-Am Spyder Jacket Protective Padding. Okay so maybe it’s not officially for Can-Am Spyder Jackets however it is highly rated 5 piece removable CE Certified hard armor that should work perfect and at a pretty reasonable price. The bundle includes two shoulders, two elbows and one back piece.